Masters student Johanna Barrett received first prize for a graduate student poster at the Maine Economics conference last week. Johanna studies the economic implications of the local food movement and industry in Maine. Here is a PDF of her poster.
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @amesoudi: New open access paper in @Journal_EHS with @stefjerofejew and @lamba_shakti "Banking on cooperation: an evolutionary analysi… 5 days ago
- RT @xkcdComic: Steepen the Curve xkcd.com/2409/ m.xkcd.com/2409/ https://t.co/YlVhhlylxk 6 days ago
- RT @robbie_andrew: The Norwegian government released a new climate plan today. Here a few highlights. 6 days ago
- RT @FeleciaElana: So...should I attempt to do work or nah during a coup attempt? They didn't cover this in any of the faculty development w… 1 week ago