Three coauthors and I have just had a paper published today. It is “On the Travel Emissions of Sustainability Science Research,” and it examines the ethical and environmental dimensions of travel conducted for sustainability research. Below are the whole shebang, the citation, the PDF, the data, and the code. Enjoy.
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- New research suggests co-operatives exhibit greater economic altruism than traditional businesses
- Waring to lead international research group at the Konrad Lorenz Institute
- RT @TheBostonWriter: Turns out imitation is the best form of sustainability. Thanks to Dr. @tmwaring of @umaine for his insights here! 3 days ago
- RT @RebeccaSear: Cooperation Through Cultural Group Selection evolution-institute.org/cooperation-th… 3 days ago
- RT @MicheleJGelfand: On the need to calibrate our rule following and breaking to the level of threat, theconversation.com/as-states-reop… 3 days ago
- RT @psmaldino: How to translate a verbal theory into a formal model. I just uploaded this paper. Hopefully some people find it useful. Fe… 4 days ago