I recently visited Unity College, in Unity Maine, a small environmentally focused college of about 500 students. It’s a wonderful place, and I had a great time. They have a great focus on sustainability in their campus culture. Carrie Eaton invited me to give a talk at their Fishbowl series, which focused on evolutionary approaches to sustainability science, and summarized some ongoing work. Here are the slides that I used, and below is the talk itself. Apologies for the echo towards the end. It’s still quite watchable.
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @matt_zefferman: Excited to announce my paper with @SarahMathew1 on combat stress in the Turkana and the evolution of PTSD was just publ… 4 days ago
- RT @matt_zefferman: This is really really cool! 1 week ago
- Hey #culturalevolution Twitter friends, i love this idea by science cartoonist @tomgauld. Can we make a tattoo for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RoopeKaaronen: How am I to interpret the quotes around ”DO NOT EAT”? https://t.co/Z1SZbBJp61 1 month ago