I recently visited Unity College, in Unity Maine, a small environmentally focused college of about 500 students. It’s a wonderful place, and I had a great time. They have a great focus on sustainability in their campus culture. Carrie Eaton invited me to give a talk at their Fishbowl series, which focused on evolutionary approaches to sustainability science, and summarized some ongoing work. Here are the slides that I used, and below is the talk itself. Apologies for the echo towards the end. It’s still quite watchable.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @robglover2009: Waiting on you, UMaine.... 15 hours ago
- RT @JoHenrich: Harvard-GMU postdoc integrating cultural evolution, anthropology, economics and psychology to understand global variation in… 1 day ago
- RT @nrgomes: #Culture vs #Genetics in Humans. #Darwin #Evolution livescience.com/culture-evolve… 2 days ago
- RT @nrgomes: The paper behind the news: Long-term #gene-#culture #coevolution and the human evolutionary transition. Written by: @tmwarin… 2 days ago