I recently visited Unity College, in Unity Maine, a small environmentally focused college of about 500 students. It’s a wonderful place, and I had a great time. They have a great focus on sustainability in their campus culture. Carrie Eaton invited me to give a talk at their Fishbowl series, which focused on evolutionary approaches to sustainability science, and summarized some ongoing work. Here are the slides that I used, and below is the talk itself. Apologies for the echo towards the end. It’s still quite watchable.
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @amesoudi: New open access paper in @Journal_EHS with @stefjerofejew and @lamba_shakti "Banking on cooperation: an evolutionary analysi… 5 days ago
- RT @xkcdComic: Steepen the Curve xkcd.com/2409/ m.xkcd.com/2409/ https://t.co/YlVhhlylxk 6 days ago
- RT @robbie_andrew: The Norwegian government released a new climate plan today. Here a few highlights. 6 days ago
- RT @FeleciaElana: So...should I attempt to do work or nah during a coup attempt? They didn't cover this in any of the faculty development w… 1 week ago