I recently visited Unity College, in Unity Maine, a small environmentally focused college of about 500 students. It’s a wonderful place, and I had a great time. They have a great focus on sustainability in their campus culture. Carrie Eaton invited me to give a talk at their Fishbowl series, which focused on evolutionary approaches to sustainability science, and summarized some ongoing work. Here are the slides that I used, and below is the talk itself. Apologies for the echo towards the end. It’s still quite watchable.
- Waring gives talk at Major Transitions in Evolution workshop at Bristol University
- Waring leads KLI working group “Evolutionary Theories for Social-Ecological Change”
- Waring and Schlüter to lead final meeting of KLI Working Group in Austria
- Waring and Schlüter lead working group on evolutionary theories for social-ecological change at the KLI
- PhD Position in Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Dr. Waring featured on Maine Public Radio’s “Maine Calling” on local food