I had the opportunity yesterday to visit Unity College, in Unity Maine, a small environmentally focused college of about 500 students. I was invited by Carrie Eaton to give a talk at their Fishbowl series, which Carrie started. The talk focused on evolutionary approaches to sustainability science, and summarized ongoing work. Slides here.
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- New research suggests co-operatives exhibit greater economic altruism than traditional businesses
- Waring to lead international research group at the Konrad Lorenz Institute
- RT @fpianz: I made a schematic summary of the criteria of Cumulative Cultural Evolution, based on an article by @amesoudi I hope it will be… 1 day ago
- RT @JamilaHaider: So grateful for this homeoffice. And excited to submit a paper today on resilience capacities and coevolutionary approach… 1 day ago
- RT @psmaldino: Just uploaded an updated version of this paper, addressing some great feedback I got following the initial posting. https://… 1 day ago
- RT @JoHenrich: Great self-reflection on Economics by George Akerlof. As someone who came into economics (Prof for 9 years) from outside, th… 3 days ago