I had the opportunity yesterday to visit Unity College, in Unity Maine, a small environmentally focused college of about 500 students. I was invited by Carrie Eaton to give a talk at their Fishbowl series, which Carrie started. The talk focused on evolutionary approaches to sustainability science, and summarized ongoing work. Slides here.
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- RT @LHDnets: Announcing our new @NSF project on spatiotemporal impacts of shifts in species range on rural communities and disease. @uvmve… 3 days ago
- RT @AnnePisor: Interested in the scientific study of human #behavior + #appliedresearch? Join the #WSU Human Sociality Lab! I'm accepting M… 3 days ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: Science as Amateur Software Development 50min talk, webcam edition As frustrating as software engineering can be, it is… 3 days ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: I made some propaganda for my talk https://t.co/CKtI9U7XoV 3 days ago