The Ostrom Workshop on the Workshop is ongoing, and packed with presentations on excellent work and interesting research. I gave my presentation on the boundary effects experiment yesterday.
- Waring gives talk at Major Transitions in Evolution workshop at Bristol University
- Waring leads KLI working group “Evolutionary Theories for Social-Ecological Change”
- Waring and Schlüter to lead final meeting of KLI Working Group in Austria
- Waring and Schlüter lead working group on evolutionary theories for social-ecological change at the KLI
- PhD Position in Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Dr. Waring featured on Maine Public Radio’s “Maine Calling” on local food
Tim, your link no longer works — do you have the presentation up elsewhere?
Tom, Thanks. I’ve fixed the link. Should work now. best, Tim