The Maine Food Strategy has recently published a research report on the food preferences of people in Maine. There are a number of ways to get access to this report, and it’s findings: read the full report, read the info-graphic, visit the Maine Food Strategy website, listen to last week’s episode of Maine Calling on MPBN on the report, or catch one of the regional briefing sessions in June and July.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @robglover2009: Waiting on you, UMaine.... 13 hours ago
- RT @JoHenrich: Harvard-GMU postdoc integrating cultural evolution, anthropology, economics and psychology to understand global variation in… 23 hours ago
- RT @nrgomes: #Culture vs #Genetics in Humans. #Darwin #Evolution livescience.com/culture-evolve… 2 days ago
- RT @nrgomes: The paper behind the news: Long-term #gene-#culture #coevolution and the human evolutionary transition. Written by: @tmwarin… 2 days ago