The Maine Food Strategy has recently published a research report on the food preferences of people in Maine. There are a number of ways to get access to this report, and it’s findings: read the full report, read the info-graphic, visit the Maine Food Strategy website, listen to last week’s episode of Maine Calling on MPBN on the report, or catch one of the regional briefing sessions in June and July.
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- New research suggests co-operatives exhibit greater economic altruism than traditional businesses
- RT @aiyanakoka: What makes one group of people better at a sport than another? a strong cultural emphasis on that sport and a high level of… 2 weeks ago
- RT @babeheim: COVID19 disruption on research time: "the most important variable of all appears to be having a young dependent: scientists w… 2 weeks ago
- RT @psmaldino: Over the last few years, I've given a few workshops on agent-based modeling, in addition to the recent online course I did.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @babeheim: seriously though, why TF does `match(NA, NA)` return "1" and not "NA"? 1 month ago