The Maine Food Strategy has recently published a research report on the food preferences of people in Maine. There are a number of ways to get access to this report, and it’s findings: read the full report, read the info-graphic, visit the Maine Food Strategy website, listen to last week’s episode of Maine Calling on MPBN on the report, or catch one of the regional briefing sessions in June and July.
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- New research suggests co-operatives exhibit greater economic altruism than traditional businesses
- Waring to lead international research group at the Konrad Lorenz Institute
- RT @TheBostonWriter: Turns out imitation is the best form of sustainability. Thanks to Dr. @tmwaring of @umaine for his insights here! 3 days ago
- RT @RebeccaSear: Cooperation Through Cultural Group Selection evolution-institute.org/cooperation-th… 3 days ago
- RT @MicheleJGelfand: On the need to calibrate our rule following and breaking to the level of threat, theconversation.com/as-states-reop… 3 days ago
- RT @psmaldino: How to translate a verbal theory into a formal model. I just uploaded this paper. Hopefully some people find it useful. Fe… 4 days ago