The Maine Food Strategy has recently published a research report on the food preferences of people in Maine. There are a number of ways to get access to this report, and it’s findings: read the full report, read the info-graphic, visit the Maine Food Strategy website, listen to last week’s episode of Maine Calling on MPBN on the report, or catch one of the regional briefing sessions in June and July.
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @matt_zefferman: Excited to announce my paper with @SarahMathew1 on combat stress in the Turkana and the evolution of PTSD was just publ… 4 days ago
- RT @matt_zefferman: This is really really cool! 1 week ago
- Hey #culturalevolution Twitter friends, i love this idea by science cartoonist @tomgauld. Can we make a tattoo for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RoopeKaaronen: How am I to interpret the quotes around ”DO NOT EAT”? https://t.co/Z1SZbBJp61 1 month ago