The Maine Food Strategy has recently published a research report on the food preferences of people in Maine. There are a number of ways to get access to this report, and it’s findings: read the full report, read the info-graphic, visit the Maine Food Strategy website, listen to last week’s episode of Maine Calling on MPBN on the report, or catch one of the regional briefing sessions in June and July.
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @KaiChanUBC: Ever wonder how to measure social learning? Maybe this new paper with @LucidStream and @tmwaring will help: Measuring be… 10 hours ago
- RT @AnnePisor: 🚨 POSTDOC with me & co-PI Monique Borgerhoff Mulder 🚨 Co-lead a project on btwn-community relationships & resource managemen… 16 hours ago
- #2021kolam by my ten year old Reid! https://t.co/wXEqM2oRRM 2 days ago
- RT @CharlesDriverAU: Bump: PhD position in modeling intraindividual learning trajectories with intensive longitudinal data, Zurich https://… 2 days ago