The Maine Food Strategy has recently published a research report on the food preferences of people in Maine. There are a number of ways to get access to this report, and it’s findings: read the full report, read the info-graphic, visit the Maine Food Strategy website, listen to last week’s episode of Maine Calling on MPBN on the report, or catch one of the regional briefing sessions in June and July.
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @juemos: Paper with @AnnePisor just published in early edition of @HumBioAssoc journal, AJHB. This is part of the special issue on anth… 5 hours ago
- RT @jacopo_80: Great opportunity!!! twitter.com/tmwaring/statu… 9 hours ago
- The work done on this PhD will also be held to higher standards because of the work of people like @psmaldino,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- This thread about the development of the story of the Lord of the Rings is delightful and wild! twitter.com/mytholder/stat… 10 hours ago