The Maine Food Strategy has recently published a research report on the food preferences of people in Maine. There are a number of ways to get access to this report, and it’s findings: read the full report, read the info-graphic, visit the Maine Food Strategy website, listen to last week’s episode of Maine Calling on MPBN on the report, or catch one of the regional briefing sessions in June and July.
- Waring gives talk at Major Transitions in Evolution workshop at Bristol University
- Waring leads KLI working group “Evolutionary Theories for Social-Ecological Change”
- Waring and Schlüter to lead final meeting of KLI Working Group in Austria
- Waring and Schlüter lead working group on evolutionary theories for social-ecological change at the KLI
- PhD Position in Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Dr. Waring featured on Maine Public Radio’s “Maine Calling” on local food