- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @samuelmehr: 💀 https://t.co/I3tm9GzUV4 2 days ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: For those who enjoyed my recent "Science Before Statistics" video, I maintain a page of recorded talks/lectures, all equal… 2 days ago
- Excellent thread and useful research on what social and cultural factors drive resilience in the face of the COVID-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @robglover2009: "When a ship is going down, passengers aren’t given the luxury of quibbling with the color or design of the life vest, a… 1 week ago
Tag Archives: research
Our team is submitting 3 posters for the Fall 2012 ME EPSCoR conference. Here is the summary poster of our various projects, each in progress.
The Margaret Chase Smith Policy Center has just released a special issue focused on the Sustainability Solutions Initiative (SSI). The issue highlights a lot of great work that is going on in the SSI, but dispenses with jargon to expose … Continue reading