- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @EvonomicsMag: Economics Professor @mmuthukrishna: "Solutions for surviving in a climate-changed world will depend on our ability to coo… 1 week ago
- RT @MeredithNiles1: So excited- getting ready to teach a 3 hr. class to my grad students on scientific publishing- how it really works, #Pe… 1 week ago
- RT @acerbialberto: Lesley Newson and Peter Richerson's "A story of Us" - Out in March 2021 global.oup.com/academic/produ… 1 month ago
- RT @KaiChanUBC: Ever wonder how to measure social learning? Maybe this new paper with @LucidStream and @tmwaring will help: Measuring be… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: research
Our team is submitting 3 posters for the Fall 2012 ME EPSCoR conference. Here is the summary poster of our various projects, each in progress.
The Margaret Chase Smith Policy Center has just released a special issue focused on the Sustainability Solutions Initiative (SSI). The issue highlights a lot of great work that is going on in the SSI, but dispenses with jargon to expose … Continue reading