- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @RoopeKaaronen: Update: Editor responded to me. They thanked me, understood my point, and say that they also have struggled with this p… 1 week ago
- RT @ed_hagen: Do you teach #rstats #ggplot to beginners? Consider starting off like this so the underlying logic is clear: https://t.co/seR… 1 week ago
- RT @jorgeapenas: "Let me say what Hamilton figured out in the 60's but in my own words." "My ESS is better than yours". "Group selection is… 1 week ago
- RT @juemos: uh-oh... 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: research
Our team is submitting 3 posters for the Fall 2012 ME EPSCoR conference. Here is the summary poster of our various projects, each in progress.
The Margaret Chase Smith Policy Center has just released a special issue focused on the Sustainability Solutions Initiative (SSI). The issue highlights a lot of great work that is going on in the SSI, but dispenses with jargon to expose … Continue reading