Master’s student Afton Hupper summarized her previous work on the Bangor Food Hub project.
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- New research suggests co-operatives exhibit greater economic altruism than traditional businesses
- Waring to lead international research group at the Konrad Lorenz Institute
- RT @TheBostonWriter: Turns out imitation is the best form of sustainability. Thanks to Dr. @tmwaring of @umaine for his insights here! 3 days ago
- RT @RebeccaSear: Cooperation Through Cultural Group Selection evolution-institute.org/cooperation-th… 3 days ago
- RT @MicheleJGelfand: On the need to calibrate our rule following and breaking to the level of threat, theconversation.com/as-states-reop… 3 days ago
- RT @psmaldino: How to translate a verbal theory into a formal model. I just uploaded this paper. Hopefully some people find it useful. Fe… 4 days ago