For a couple of years my colleague Jeremy Brooks (OSU) and I have led a group of researchers in the effort to apply cultural evolutionary thinking to sustainability research. This effort is finally starting to bear fruit with a Special Feature in the journal Sustainability Science. Papers are published as they are accepted and completed, and are available now. We are very excited to share this brand new work!
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @matt_zefferman: Excited to announce my paper with @SarahMathew1 on combat stress in the Turkana and the evolution of PTSD was just publ… 4 days ago
- RT @matt_zefferman: This is really really cool! 1 week ago
- Hey #culturalevolution Twitter friends, i love this idea by science cartoonist @tomgauld. Can we make a tattoo for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RoopeKaaronen: How am I to interpret the quotes around ”DO NOT EAT”? https://t.co/Z1SZbBJp61 1 month ago