For a couple of years my colleague Jeremy Brooks (OSU) and I have led a group of researchers in the effort to apply cultural evolutionary thinking to sustainability research. This effort is finally starting to bear fruit with a Special Feature in the journal Sustainability Science. Papers are published as they are accepted and completed, and are available now. We are very excited to share this brand new work!
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- RT @LHDnets: Announcing our new @NSF project on spatiotemporal impacts of shifts in species range on rural communities and disease. @uvmve… 1 day ago
- RT @AnnePisor: Interested in the scientific study of human #behavior + #appliedresearch? Join the #WSU Human Sociality Lab! I'm accepting M… 1 day ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: Science as Amateur Software Development 50min talk, webcam edition As frustrating as software engineering can be, it is… 1 day ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: I made some propaganda for my talk https://t.co/CKtI9U7XoV 1 day ago