For a couple of years my colleague Jeremy Brooks (OSU) and I have led a group of researchers in the effort to apply cultural evolutionary thinking to sustainability research. This effort is finally starting to bear fruit with a Special Feature in the journal Sustainability Science. Papers are published as they are accepted and completed, and are available now. We are very excited to share this brand new work!
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- New research suggests co-operatives exhibit greater economic altruism than traditional businesses
- RT @psmaldino: Over the last few years, I've given a few workshops on agent-based modeling, in addition to the recent online course I did.… 4 days ago
- RT @babeheim: seriously though, why TF does `match(NA, NA)` return "1" and not "NA"? 2 weeks ago
- RT @DivIntelligence: Exciting new theme issue—'Ritual renaissance: new insights into the most human of behaviours'—edited by 2020 DISI facu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AndrewCrawley1: Here at UMaine we are hiring a new tenure track position in Econ! Come and work in a great department! https://t.co/j8a… 2 weeks ago