The Society for Human Ecology meeting in Bar Harbor is underway with a session on evolutionary approaches to sustainability. The session featured David Sloan Wilson, Meredith Niles, Jeremy Brooks, Vicken Hillis, Dustin Eirdosh, Susan Hanish and myself. My presentation focused on our new cultural multilevel selection framework for sustainability analysis, currently under review in Ecology and Society.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @robglover2009: Waiting on you, UMaine.... 13 hours ago
- RT @JoHenrich: Harvard-GMU postdoc integrating cultural evolution, anthropology, economics and psychology to understand global variation in… 22 hours ago
- RT @nrgomes: #Culture vs #Genetics in Humans. #Darwin #Evolution livescience.com/culture-evolve… 2 days ago
- RT @nrgomes: The paper behind the news: Long-term #gene-#culture #coevolution and the human evolutionary transition. Written by: @tmwarin… 2 days ago