Food AND Medicine (FAM), a Brewer, ME non-profit and Bangor Public Health and Community Services are helping to launch a Bangor Area Community Food Council. Learn more and get involved: Bangor Food Council Project.
- Waring gives talk at Major Transitions in Evolution workshop at Bristol University
- Waring leads KLI working group “Evolutionary Theories for Social-Ecological Change”
- Waring and Schlüter to lead final meeting of KLI Working Group in Austria
- Waring and Schlüter lead working group on evolutionary theories for social-ecological change at the KLI
- PhD Position in Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Dr. Waring featured on Maine Public Radio’s “Maine Calling” on local food