With Connotea closing, Mendeley gobbled up by Elsevier, it seems that Zotero may be the last, best, free (as in freedom) reference manager. Many people have noted that Mendeley’s business model may well have been to be bought up by a larger company. In contrast, because of the way Zotero is run as a non-profit, it is likely to survive. It’s also free (as in no money)!
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- RT @LHDnets: Announcing our new @NSF project on spatiotemporal impacts of shifts in species range on rural communities and disease. @uvmve… 3 days ago
- RT @AnnePisor: Interested in the scientific study of human #behavior + #appliedresearch? Join the #WSU Human Sociality Lab! I'm accepting M… 3 days ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: Science as Amateur Software Development 50min talk, webcam edition As frustrating as software engineering can be, it is… 3 days ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: I made some propaganda for my talk https://t.co/CKtI9U7XoV 3 days ago