With Connotea closing, Mendeley gobbled up by Elsevier, it seems that Zotero may be the last, best, free (as in freedom) reference manager. Many people have noted that Mendeley’s business model may well have been to be bought up by a larger company. In contrast, because of the way Zotero is run as a non-profit, it is likely to survive. It’s also free (as in no money)!
- Waring gives talk at Major Transitions in Evolution workshop at Bristol University
- Waring leads KLI working group “Evolutionary Theories for Social-Ecological Change”
- Waring and Schlüter to lead final meeting of KLI Working Group in Austria
- Waring and Schlüter lead working group on evolutionary theories for social-ecological change at the KLI
- PhD Position in Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Dr. Waring featured on Maine Public Radio’s “Maine Calling” on local food