With Connotea closing, Mendeley gobbled up by Elsevier, it seems that Zotero may be the last, best, free (as in freedom) reference manager. Many people have noted that Mendeley’s business model may well have been to be bought up by a larger company. In contrast, because of the way Zotero is run as a non-profit, it is likely to survive. It’s also free (as in no money)!
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @amesoudi: New open access paper in @Journal_EHS with @stefjerofejew and @lamba_shakti "Banking on cooperation: an evolutionary analysi… 5 days ago
- RT @xkcdComic: Steepen the Curve xkcd.com/2409/ m.xkcd.com/2409/ https://t.co/YlVhhlylxk 6 days ago
- RT @robbie_andrew: The Norwegian government released a new climate plan today. Here a few highlights. 6 days ago
- RT @FeleciaElana: So...should I attempt to do work or nah during a coup attempt? They didn't cover this in any of the faculty development w… 1 week ago