With Connotea closing, Mendeley gobbled up by Elsevier, it seems that Zotero may be the last, best, free (as in freedom) reference manager. Many people have noted that Mendeley’s business model may well have been to be bought up by a larger company. In contrast, because of the way Zotero is run as a non-profit, it is likely to survive. It’s also free (as in no money)!
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- New research suggests co-operatives exhibit greater economic altruism than traditional businesses
- Waring to lead international research group at the Konrad Lorenz Institute
- RT @fpianz: I made a schematic summary of the criteria of Cumulative Cultural Evolution, based on an article by @amesoudi I hope it will be… 1 day ago
- RT @JamilaHaider: So grateful for this homeoffice. And excited to submit a paper today on resilience capacities and coevolutionary approach… 1 day ago
- RT @psmaldino: Just uploaded an updated version of this paper, addressing some great feedback I got following the initial posting. https://… 1 day ago
- RT @JoHenrich: Great self-reflection on Economics by George Akerlof. As someone who came into economics (Prof for 9 years) from outside, th… 3 days ago