On October 9th, Dr. Waring gave a public lecture at the Merryspring Nature Center in Camden, Maine. The talk laid out a guide for understanding how cooperation works, and for harnessing cooperation to achieve sustainable behaviors and institutions at any scale. The talk draws on Waring’s Cooperation Science Toolkit.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @robglover2009: Waiting on you, UMaine.... 12 hours ago
- RT @JoHenrich: Harvard-GMU postdoc integrating cultural evolution, anthropology, economics and psychology to understand global variation in… 21 hours ago
- RT @nrgomes: #Culture vs #Genetics in Humans. #Darwin #Evolution livescience.com/culture-evolve… 2 days ago
- RT @nrgomes: The paper behind the news: Long-term #gene-#culture #coevolution and the human evolutionary transition. Written by: @tmwarin… 2 days ago