On October 9th, Dr. Waring gave a public lecture at the Merryspring Nature Center in Camden, Maine. The talk laid out a guide for understanding how cooperation works, and for harnessing cooperation to achieve sustainable behaviors and institutions at any scale. The talk draws on Waring’s Cooperation Science Toolkit.
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @matt_zefferman: Excited to announce my paper with @SarahMathew1 on combat stress in the Turkana and the evolution of PTSD was just publ… 4 days ago
- RT @matt_zefferman: This is really really cool! 1 week ago
- Hey #culturalevolution Twitter friends, i love this idea by science cartoonist @tomgauld. Can we make a tattoo for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RoopeKaaronen: How am I to interpret the quotes around ”DO NOT EAT”? https://t.co/Z1SZbBJp61 1 month ago