Strange that the fundamental questions for Human Ecology does not include the challenge of predicting the emergence of sustainable human-natural systems. This seems to be the core challenge of the science.
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @KaiChanUBC: Ever wonder how to measure social learning? Maybe this new paper with @LucidStream and @tmwaring will help: Measuring be… 12 hours ago
- RT @AnnePisor: 🚨 POSTDOC with me & co-PI Monique Borgerhoff Mulder 🚨 Co-lead a project on btwn-community relationships & resource managemen… 17 hours ago
- #2021kolam by my ten year old Reid! https://t.co/wXEqM2oRRM 2 days ago
- RT @CharlesDriverAU: Bump: PhD position in modeling intraindividual learning trajectories with intensive longitudinal data, Zurich https://… 3 days ago