Katie Quirk’s first book, “A Girl Called Problem” is now getting national reviews! The story is set in early independence Tanzania, and involves a young heroine in a mystery that deeply entwines her family with the fate of her village. See more at: katie-quirk.com, and read the Kirkus review at Barnes and Noble, or pre-order on Amazon or IndieBound.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @robglover2009: Waiting on you, UMaine.... 13 hours ago
- RT @JoHenrich: Harvard-GMU postdoc integrating cultural evolution, anthropology, economics and psychology to understand global variation in… 22 hours ago
- RT @nrgomes: #Culture vs #Genetics in Humans. #Darwin #Evolution livescience.com/culture-evolve… 2 days ago
- RT @nrgomes: The paper behind the news: Long-term #gene-#culture #coevolution and the human evolutionary transition. Written by: @tmwarin… 2 days ago