For a couple of years my colleague Jeremy Brooks (OSU) and I have led a group of researchers in the effort to apply cultural evolutionary thinking to sustainability research. This effort is finally starting to bear fruit with a Special Feature in the journal Sustainability Science. Papers are published as they are accepted and completed, and are available now. We are very excited to share this brand new work!
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- RT @juemos: Paper with @AnnePisor just published in early edition of @HumBioAssoc journal, AJHB. This is part of the special issue on anth… 5 hours ago
- RT @jacopo_80: Great opportunity!!! twitter.com/tmwaring/statu… 9 hours ago
- The work done on this PhD will also be held to higher standards because of the work of people like @psmaldino,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- This thread about the development of the story of the Lord of the Rings is delightful and wild! twitter.com/mytholder/stat… 10 hours ago