The Ostrom Workshop on the Workshop is ongoing, and packed with presentations on excellent work and interesting research. I gave my presentation on the boundary effects experiment yesterday.
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- Pricing Nature Reduces Monetary Support for Conservation
- The Evolution of Co-operatives
- Dr. Waring to give Annual MacPherson Lecture at the University of Saskatchewan
- New research suggests co-operatives exhibit greater economic altruism than traditional businesses
- RT @aiyanakoka: What makes one group of people better at a sport than another? a strong cultural emphasis on that sport and a high level of… 2 weeks ago
- RT @babeheim: COVID19 disruption on research time: "the most important variable of all appears to be having a young dependent: scientists w… 2 weeks ago
- RT @psmaldino: Over the last few years, I've given a few workshops on agent-based modeling, in addition to the recent online course I did.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @babeheim: seriously though, why TF does `match(NA, NA)` return "1" and not "NA"? 1 month ago