The Maine Food Strategy has recently published a research report on the food preferences of people in Maine. There are a number of ways to get access to this report, and it’s findings: read the full report, read the info-graphic, visit the Maine Food Strategy website, listen to last week’s episode of Maine Calling on MPBN on the report, or catch one of the regional briefing sessions in June and July.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @samuelmehr: 💀 https://t.co/I3tm9GzUV4 2 days ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: For those who enjoyed my recent "Science Before Statistics" video, I maintain a page of recorded talks/lectures, all equal… 2 days ago
- Excellent thread and useful research on what social and cultural factors drive resilience in the face of the COVID-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @robglover2009: "When a ship is going down, passengers aren’t given the luxury of quibbling with the color or design of the life vest, a… 1 week ago