Masters student Johanna Barrett received first prize for a graduate student poster at the Maine Economics conference last week. Johanna studies the economic implications of the local food movement and industry in Maine. Here is a PDF of her poster.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @ASUBeingHuman: We invite applications for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor to join our world-leading program in evolutiona… 10 hours ago
- RT @KLIAustria: KLI-SEC Joint Lecture: Evolutionary Approaches to Social-Ecological Change Oct 8 2PM (CET) Presentation: Maja Schlüter @t… 14 hours ago
- RT @ChelseaParlett: 🐶🐶 https://t.co/lFpGb5Z8ql 6 days ago
- RT @pptsapper: I love Calvin and Hobbes for so many reasons, but this strip showcases how much emotion Watterson packed into one page, with… 1 week ago