I recently visited Unity College, in Unity Maine, a small environmentally focused college of about 500 students. It’s a wonderful place, and I had a great time. They have a great focus on sustainability in their campus culture. Carrie Eaton invited me to give a talk at their Fishbowl series, which focused on evolutionary approaches to sustainability science, and summarized some ongoing work. Here are the slides that I used, and below is the talk itself. Apologies for the echo towards the end. It’s still quite watchable.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @ASUBeingHuman: We invite applications for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor to join our world-leading program in evolutiona… 9 hours ago
- RT @KLIAustria: KLI-SEC Joint Lecture: Evolutionary Approaches to Social-Ecological Change Oct 8 2PM (CET) Presentation: Maja Schlüter @t… 13 hours ago
- RT @ChelseaParlett: 🐶🐶 https://t.co/lFpGb5Z8ql 5 days ago
- RT @pptsapper: I love Calvin and Hobbes for so many reasons, but this strip showcases how much emotion Watterson packed into one page, with… 1 week ago