Katie Quirk’s first book, “A Girl Called Problem” is now getting national reviews! The story is set in early independence Tanzania, and involves a young heroine in a mystery that deeply entwines her family with the fate of her village. See more at: katie-quirk.com, and read the Kirkus review at Barnes and Noble, or pre-order on Amazon or IndieBound.
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @samuelmehr: 💀 https://t.co/I3tm9GzUV4 2 days ago
- RT @rlmcelreath: For those who enjoyed my recent "Science Before Statistics" video, I maintain a page of recorded talks/lectures, all equal… 2 days ago
- Excellent thread and useful research on what social and cultural factors drive resilience in the face of the COVID-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @robglover2009: "When a ship is going down, passengers aren’t given the luxury of quibbling with the color or design of the life vest, a… 1 week ago