With Connotea closing, Mendeley gobbled up by Elsevier, it seems that Zotero may be the last, best, free (as in freedom) reference manager. Many people have noted that Mendeley’s business model may well have been to be bought up by a larger company. In contrast, because of the way Zotero is run as a non-profit, it is likely to survive. It’s also free (as in no money)!
- Sustainability Interview in Nav Bharat Times
- PhD Position on Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Studying Cultural Adaptation to Climate Change
- Food club simulation fits purchasing data with accuracy
- Proseminar on Evolution of Sustainability, University of Bern, Switzerland [video]
- Are COVID-19 environmental improvements permanent?
- RT @ASUBeingHuman: We invite applications for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professor to join our world-leading program in evolutiona… 10 hours ago
- RT @KLIAustria: KLI-SEC Joint Lecture: Evolutionary Approaches to Social-Ecological Change Oct 8 2PM (CET) Presentation: Maja Schlüter @t… 14 hours ago
- RT @ChelseaParlett: 🐶🐶 https://t.co/lFpGb5Z8ql 6 days ago
- RT @pptsapper: I love Calvin and Hobbes for so many reasons, but this strip showcases how much emotion Watterson packed into one page, with… 1 week ago